Today, we discussed another DMX IC named TM512AC, also known as DMX512 IC, was designed by Titan Micro Electronics in China. TM512AC IC chip comes in a SOP16 package and SSOP 10 package. The two packages offer all the same features that 4 channels output which is dedicated to RGBW design with high precision and constant output.
TM512AC is a DMX512 differential parallel protocol LED driver chip with 16-bit gray scale and enhanced gamma correction 2.2, for each color makes dimming curve very smooth which is more suitable for human visual perception.
TM512AC Technical Specifications:
|up to 100 fps
|Data transfer Speed
- Very High PWM rate 2.0KHZ allows for filming the pixels with around 100fps appromately.
- External output constant current adjustable resistor, current range 3~80mA per channel to choose.
- A fixed 18mA constant current output is built into SSOP10 package.
- Presence of white LED allows for be independently controlled to create bolder and more vibrant colors than with RGB alone.
With 16-bit gray scale and enhanced gamma correction 2.2, which corrects 256 gray levels to 65536 gray levels that LED brightness output is more suitable for human visual perception.
- When write DMX512 address via the DMX512 address writer, no need to connect the address cable.
- TM512AC completely adaptively decodes DMX512 signals with transmission frequency within 200 kbps ~ 1000 kbps, without setting the rate, and can address up to 4096 channels.
- Power-on self-test lights up in blue. After DMX512 code writing is successful, the first address lights up in red, and other addresses lights up in white for breakpoint identification.
- Couldn’t wirte DMX512 address automatically.
- No backup data line.
- DMX512 LED Strip, LED Customzied product.
- DMX512 LED pixel point lights, wall washer lights.
- Stage lighting systems, video walls.