HD107S-2020 High Density 125leds 0.5m Addressable Rigid SMD2020 HD107S LED Strip
HD107s pixel LED chip adopt Newstar’s IC to keep long lifespan, top quality/most stable/fastest run speed.
What is HD107S LEDs?
Upgrade of APA107, Newstar is the original IC factory, it is same protocol with APA102, same PCB, same controller, but performance is much better than APA102, also with much better price.
PWM refresh rate: 27kHz, Oscillator frequency: 40Mhz.
125pixels 0.5M HD107S 2020 Rigid LED Strip Specification:
1, IC Model: Newstar’s 107S IC chip;
2, LED Type: 2020 SMD LED;
3, LED Quantity: 125LEDs 0.5m
4, Pixels Qty:125Pixels 0.5m;
5, Pitch: 125LEDs—4.17mm(500/125);
6, Power: 125LEDs—12.5w/m;
7, IP Grade: IP20 non-waterproof;
8, PCB color: Black PCB;
9, FPCB board Dimensions: 20mm width, 2.0mm thickness;
10, Emitting Color: digital full color RGB, can be adjusted;
11, Standard Operating Voltage: DC 5V input;
12, Cuttable: Every LED can be cuttable.
13, Package: 0.5m pcs, one side with JST connector
14, View angle: 120 degree;
15, Gray Scale: 256;
16, Warranty: 3 years;
17, Certification: CE & RoHS;
HD107S-2020 LED Chip Description:
1) HD107S-2020 SMD LED is a new type of HD107S integrated led for three channels RGB color emitting.
2) It has very little size with 2.0mm*2.0*0.9mm, which has much more advantage for the smaller than 5050 led with 5.0*5.0mm. many new applications will be available for the tiny size.
3) HD107S 2020 also use the Newstar’s 107s IC to control the color dimming. Also high brightness too,for each HD107S-2020 led is 0.1W.
4) It can be widely used in HD107S 2020 digital rgb led strips,HD107S 2020 dotstar,also HD107S led pixels,and the full color led display.
1) Building decoration
2) Car decoration
3) Amusement park and theater lighting
4) Emergency hallway lighting
5) Shopping mall, restaurant, hotel, meeting room and advertisement lighting and decoration
V+: Power output. Typically 5V but up to 12V supported for LEDs that require it. Required if powering via USB or the onboard power jack. But can be left disconnected if power is connected elsewhere.
GND: Common ground. Even if not using USB or the power jack on the AllPixel for power, this connection is required so that the DATA and CLK pins have a ground reference.
CLK: The clock pin for chipsets that require clocked data. Refer to the table below to know if your chipset requires it.
DATA: The pixel data output pin and required by all chipsets.
Basically, all chipsets will either have 3 or 4 connections. 2 are always for ground and power. If there are 3 total wires, only DATA is required but if there are 4 wires, both DATA and CLK are required.